Hey guys!!! I am so excited to share my thoughts on a few Honest Beauty products I recently tried. Let me first say, I am a HUGE fan of Jessica Alba, what she promotes and when I heard she was expanding her Honest company to include makeup and skincare, it was on my Must Try Items List. (Shout out to my Sister & Mother in Law for the awesome Birthday gift). Honest Beauty promotes high quality products that are made with safe and healthier ingredients. The packaging on each item is so minimalistically beautiful. Below are the products I recently tried.
- Younger Face Deep Hydration Cream This face cream has a nice and thick consistency and once you apply it onto your face, you immediately feel the cream soaking onto your skin. I just want to sing “Hydration”!!! Plus it smells so soothing!! Love!!!!
- Elevated Hydration Mist The Hydrating face mist is used as a spray to lock in moisture after cleansing your face and throughout the day when you feel like you can use some moisture. This face mist has a nice smell of lavender and when I spritz it on I feel a nice calm feeling while adding some extra dew to my skin.
- Everything Primer This has been my go to product in the mornings when I am running out of the door to bring my daughter to school. Its formulation is infused with orange flower water and mica which helps to give a natural glow. This products brings my skin to life without having to apply any tinted moisturizer or foundation.
- Truly Lush Mascara + Lash Primer I have very short and straight eyelashes so I appreciate eyelash primers, they really help to stretch and elongate lashes. So, because the Truly Lush Mascara comes with a primer (all in one tube) it was already a plus for me. The bristles on the mascara wand really grab onto each lash making an easy, clump free application. To use this product, first apply the primer to your eyelashes. While waiting for the primer to dry, go ahead and apply the mascara on your lower lashes, then coat your eyelashes with mascara.
- Magic Balm I’ve been using this product as a highlighter. After I apply my primer, I dab the Magic Balm above my cheekbones for a very soft glow. I take it with me in my purse and use it on my lips when their feeling dry. I use on my kids lips too!
- Everything Makeup Palette This limited edition palette has everything you need. The eyeshadows are have nice pigmentation with long lasting staying power and the colors will go with every outfit for every occasion. My favorite item on this palette is the Creme Blush in the shade Truly Trilling. I’ve been using this as my everyday blush and lightly dab a bit of the same product on my lips. Easy breezy, natural look.
All in all, I really loved each product. I really emphasize on taking care of my skin and I am really happy with the quality of each item and glad I was disappointed. Can’t wait to try out other products!